It’s perfect for…..
Anyone and everyone. Good financial planning is about planning for the unexpected. End-of-life planning isn’t all wills and probate. It’s turning off the cable and taking care of the cat. It’s thinking about whether you want flowers at your funeral or gifts for your favorite charity. It’s ensuring that there won’t be piles of paperwork to sort through or any family arguments.
- Storage, organization and maintenance of highly important records.
- Preservation of family recipes, stories, and messages for loved ones.
- Noted final wishes takes the burden of guess-work off of heirs.
- Cloud-accessible data that is retrievable to designated emergency contacts at any time.
- Recorded care instructions for pets, vehicles and cherished belongings.
- Shared details of your philanthropic contributions and club affliations.