Strategies To Plan Your RetirementMaximize Your Income, and Preserve Your Estate
Whether you’re already retired, or planning retirement, this is an educational opportunity not to be missed.
Join us at this educational, entertaining, FREE dinner seminar and learn solid strategies that will help you to better manage your finances, minimize your taxes, build a bigger estate, and enjoy a more rewarding and financially secure retirement.
Join us and learn:
- Strategies that seek to assure you won’t outlive your money.
- The critical retirement planning step that most people miss.
- Retirement Planning — Why it’s not just about investments and budgets.
- Retirement Assets — How much do you really need?
- Common tax mistakes retirees make and how to avoid them.
- Protecting against the three “Silent Killers” of retirement dreams.
This is an educational event you won’t want to miss!
It has been designed to provide information with the potential to improve your finances in your retirement years.
Bill Del-Sette, CFP®
Desmond Hotel and Conference Center, Albany NY
660 Albany Shaker Rd, Albany, NY 12211
This is a no cost obligation to attend. Seating, however, is limited. To guarantee your reservation, please call Jennifer at 518-348-3934. Guests with reservations are welcome.