Discipline and confidence are at the heart of our investment strategy, and we call upon a degree of rigor that can be difficult for individual investors to achieve on their own. Simply put, we take emotion out of the investment equation.
While the underlying theory is complex, we invest on your behalf according to the following principles:
- Every client should have a financial and asset protection plan before we invest for them.
- We ground our methodology in a tactical investment approach, not a Wall Street fad.
- We invest for the long term, not paying attention to short term fluctuations or knee jerk reactions.
- Our strategy is fluid – we can play investment offense or defense.
- While our number one goal is return, we will try to minimize costs, taxes and turnover when it makes sense to do so.
In a nutshell, we take the emotion out of investing so you are free to invest yours elsewhere. Visit the office and let’s have a conversation about how we can help with your portfolio.