Consolidate:"To combine a number of things into a single more effective or coherent whole."
A Plan as Unique as You Are
You’ve worked hard to be where you are, and the transition to retirement can be filled with pitfalls. Our jobs as retirement planning specialists are to help you to avoid the landmines and guide you in the right direction so you can focus on what you enjoy. Worry should not be part of your retirement vocabulary!
We will leave no stone unturned in preparing you for retirement, whether it’s in 6 months, 6 years, or you are already there. We’ll counsel you on important issues like:
- Whether or not to roll over your pension.
- Protecting your finances from various wealth eroding factors like inflation and planned obsolescence.
- When to take your social security benefit in order to maximize the value to your family.
- Adjusting your tax withholding and making sure you are taking advantage all of the deductions you are entitled to.
- Choosing an investment strategy that is right for you.
- Setting up an income stream from your investments and where to take it from – IRA, Roth, or taxable account.
Together, we will make sure you are making all the right decisions for your unique situation. You can feel confident that you have a good plan and a trusted advisor. It’s also important to review your plan to make sure it’s on course throughout your golden years. As conditions and circumstances change, We’ll be ready to help.